Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just Do It!!! :p

A little bit of advice for my censored freind:

If you are the person i think you are, then start a new blog with a different address and mail all our little blogging group of friends with the new address.

We won't put a link on our blogs in case "she" tries to get to it through us, but we can all save the new address to our favourites so we can look it up each day.

If you're leaving anyway, it doesn't matter I guess.

I think the said person who's asking you to censor yourself is very manipulative, insecure, immature and downright un-christian. Yes, it's right I don't know her, but that's the impression she is giving me from what she's asking of you. As the saying goes she needs to just "build a bridge and get over it". ;)

There, i feel better now!

As a very wise person once told me "being offended" is a choice. A person who is offended usually is because they think their opinion on things is the right one, and everyone else is wrong. that therefore means arrogance can be added to the list of negative qualities this person is displaying!!

Anyway, I can sum up my advice in a few words: tell her to get a life!!

7 comments:

  1. I second that. Only I'd tend to tell her, "cry a river, build a bridge, and jump off of it." :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entirely loathe these 'semi-German' words we have to type in to get to you JM. :P Having said that, I *think* I agree with your posting. I just... I'm out of the loop, I guess. I have no idea what anybody is talking about. But I'm thoroughly enjoying the passion that goes into each posting. Whoever is being discussed here is obviously loved and you know I'm all about the lovin' :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. evil word to get this comment written: kabslsmv
    (If i have to suffer to type it, you have to suffer to read it! :p)

    i have no idea what all this sudden censoring stuff is about, but it sounds like theres some tiff goin' on!

    anyway, I agree. Sort of. Some opinions and comments are just offensive...there are absolutes too, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the semi German words.

    wfkljj!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed. Live for one's self (and soul) ... not the comfort of others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think James Hetfield said it best......"Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting thought on taking offence there. I'm going to store that in my head and when the appropriate moment comes in about 20 years times, pass it off as my own :p

    ReplyDelete