Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I AM The King Of Blogging!!

Nossie wrote today that she blogs for no rhyme or reason.

Well, I can catergorically state that I am the King of writing with no apparent purpose in mind. For many, many years I have in fact been writing blogs, notes, exams papers and minutes that have no reason for their existence, apart from the simple fact that they are expressions of my highly creative, bored and fertile imagination.

Writing without seeming to ramble I must say is definitely an art, and one that should be celebrated and cultivated in the young, from the time they can pick up either a pen or a keyboard or a pencil. I am convinced that most politicians are in fact experts at this, so much so that I think they have been secretly trained by a lesser known branch of MI5 in "avoidance techniques" and "diversion tactics" but on a verbal level as well as a literary one.

If you observe most of them, they have a canny ability to complete avoid the question they are asked whilst giving you the impression they are answering it, whilst also simultaneously manipulating wither the interviewer or the question asked to raise a completely different point that more adequately fits their agenda!!

Sometimes, though not as often, you find some church leaders doing this as well, and also senior management in most businesses across the land. these people are all experts in deflecting questions they don't want to answer and also stating the blooming obvious in a way that sounds ultra intelligent.

I think that these are definite skills to be learned, and they also double as valuable verbal ammunition when you want to really annoy an interviewer or someone you really don't like!!

Oh well, that is my two penneth worth for now... ;) :p

5 comments:

  1. I won't dispute that you are the king of blogging . . . but only because you blogged 5 times today and also, I don't want to incur anyone's wrath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I leave a comment on the one about 'inside the mind of jm' ?? Well, my comment is this: I am exactly the same, yep. Totally with you on that shop thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JM. Can you not just post what you write when you write it?! I have been in desperate need of blogness from you and it hasn't been there - and now I discover you were just keeping it from me! How ruuuuuuude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!

    I saved them as drafts because I hadn't finished them Helen, and then forgot about them!!

    (just to explain lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not good enough. I don't want explanations... I want BLOG POSTS.

    ReplyDelete