Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Charged!!

No, I javen't been arrested, stuck in a plug socket, or had to pay a fine!

What I'm referring to via my title is the fact we had a THUNDERSTORM here last night!!! :p

I love thunderstorms!!

I was woken at 5:30 this morning with a VERY loud thunderclap right above our house!! I subsequently got back to sleep, but woke up this morning feeling in a very strange mood, and sensing the charged nature of the air, filled with endless possibilities for today.

It's quite dull outside, and has been rainging heavily, so I think we'll probably have more of the same later!!

Hopefully I won't get too distracted in work!!

1 comment:

  1. Daaaaaaaaaaaarn it! I guess our storm went to sea before it hit us ... and apparently sailed all the way over the ocean and landed in Liverpool. ;) Oh, well, I'm glad someone got to enjoy it even if I didn't ... lol

    ReplyDelete