Friday, August 24, 2007

Manic Crazyness!!!

So, I'm siting here at the computer in the office at work, with a thousand million thoughts rushing through my brain, trying to concentrate on just a few of them so i can focus and get through today!

That's right, it's my last day in work before two weeks of stateside happiness!!

I'm flying from manchester tomorrow at 9:50am, which means I have to be at the airport at 6:50am, which means (because I'm a nervous wreck about new things) I'll be getting up at 5 to re-check everything I've packed and to have a quiet 30 minute quick panic session before I have to leave for the airport!! :D

It's my first visit to the States, and excitement does not begin to describe the emotions and feelings I'm experiencing at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be cool calm and bond-like by the time I am sitting on the actual plane lol

Oh well, time to go, if I don't blog again before I leave I might blog from Margo's laptop in the States, but I'm not promising!! If not, I'll blog in two weeks time!!!

Tarrah!! :p

:D *grins idiotically*

10 comments:

  1. Safe trip hobs, and have a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may blog on this piece of crap any time you want but I cannot guarentee the vowels will work. rofl :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both have a fab time mate. Behave yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you bro'

    (And for Margo who has to put up with you for two whole weeks)

    Have a great time and As Benny says "Behave yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a greeeeeeeeeat time. Meet Margo well and do many exciting things and take LOTS OF PICTURES.

    Safe journey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It's my first visit to the States, and excitement does not begin to describe the emotions and feelings I'm experiencing at the moment"


    Make sure to do all the dorky touristy type stuff. Sure ... it's dorky and touristy ... but it's still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha lol
    not dorky when i'm the tour guide. :p i know about the cool places. ;) thanks all--we will behave ourselves. :D lol

    ReplyDelete