Monday, September 03, 2007

Mountains, Moose, Archery, Rifles, Oreos, Stolen Kisses, Upside-Down Lightning & Double Rainbows!!!

Phew!!

What can I say?!

It's Monday afternoon at 4:31 here and I'm sitting on the couch in Megan's Lving om with the laptop unsurprisingly on my lap. The sun is blazing outside, and it's about 82 degrees, and if I twist my neck slightly and look out of the window, I can lots and lots of trees and green.

Yes, it is official!

Meg and I are dating, and it's great!!

We've had lot's of smooches and cuddles and are both very very happy.

Today we've decided to mellow out and haven't done much, and this afternoon Meg booked her flights to Liverpool, and she's coming for three weeks!!!

I've also booked my flights back here for March next year, as I've booked the time off work already, and got the flights at stupidly cheap prices as they were booked in advance. America, (or this part of it anyway) has proven to be vastly different and better than I thought, and the landscape here is breathtakingly beautiful. I've done so much in the last 7 days that I can't write about it all now, but I will blog in detail when I get back to the UK.

I brought two kodak memory cards with me, and so far I've only used about half of one, but I intend to take lts more pictures as Meg and I are going hiking in the mountains tommorrow. I've taken about 300 pictures of various places so far, but I intend to take more, and to choose the best ones and post them here when I get back to the uk.

I don't really want to say any more now, other than we are both very very happy, and watch this space in future months because both of us feel something special happening between us and we don't know what the future holds!! ;)

Bye for now! *big grin*

10 comments:

  1. A few comments:

    I should say congratulations, but everyone will do that. So I'll say the truth: you sicko's!!!! And Megan can do so much better.... you are so above your batting average, and you know it!

    Still, thats the way it should be, and mate, i'm thrilled for you!

    Although secondly, i fear once she steps foot in Liverpool all your hard work and charm will be eradicated....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooo! I'm happy that what you both wanted has happened, and I look forward to meeting Meg and JM as Meg and JM when Megan comes over!!!

    Hike well, and enjoy hanging out and chilling out with each other :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. see. "big grin", like a hanger, im so thrilled for you both , i could not be happier for two great friends, when megan comes over she can meet your gran and you can make her smoothies :P, my love to u both, and dont go spoiling it by talking about her feet hehe (sorry had to get that in lol ) x gbu both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Megan know what she's letting herself in for going to Liverpool ??? Well the one bright spot for her will of course be meeting me lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo woo woo woo woo woooooooooooooo!


    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! And congratulations, or whatever, as I see that after Ant said everyone would say congratulations no one has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go my friends. I hope and pray you remain as happy as you are now. you both deserve it so much.

    I could say you deserve each other but that could be taken to mean different things (and its true in both ways) lol.

    looking forwad to meeting Meg
    enjoy the rest of your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such good news......

    * happy sigh *



    Teebs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most excellent ... I would salute your young love, but I don't want to jinx it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. notices that "Anonymous" has signed her post "teebs" lol

    ReplyDelete