Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tuesday: Car Photos On A Moose-Hunting Adventure!!

All of the following pictures were taken from inside the car while travelling, which explains the streaks/reflections/general messiness of them!! On Tuesday, Meg's dad got all excited and decided that because he was off work, he should take his family and the "british person" to go see if we could find a Moose...


These were some of the views along the interstate as we drove past... Notice the very fashionable streaks...


Nearly sall of the interstates were like this as we drove... mile after mile of forest...

And this view I loved!! Coming down a big mountain and seeing the other side of the canyon... :p


I even took one out of the front of the car, it at least gives you an idea of how green maine tends to be! All the way there, meg's Dad was telling me where I could expect to find a Moose, and how it would react if we met one...
And here was me thinbking that a moose lived in the fridge!! D'oh!!

In the photo above you can see the typical mode of transport of the average Mainer... A pickup.


Again, by the side of the road... more forest, apparently this particular bit we drove past looked ideal to see a Moose, apart from the fact there was no way into it...
More forests and rivers pass us by as I start to get more and more excited as the landscape seems to be getting wilder and wilder... I wonder if we're going to end up in the middle of nowhere pushing the van...

Again, I can't resist taking more pictures out of the window as we speed past...

A valley of trees separates to reveal another river...

And then I go and wreck it all by mis-timing pressing the button and get a picture of a fence!! A fence I tell you!!! D'oh!!

2 comments:

  1. A mountain? a canyon? lol I don't think you can even apply the word canyon to anything in Maine. ;) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ok I was exxagerating lol

    ReplyDelete