Monday, August 13, 2007

Busy days!!!

Pheeeew!!

Sorry for another day's blogging absence, I've had rather a couple of busy days!!!

Yesterday was a crazily busy day, in which I left the house at 10:20, and didn't get back home till 7:45!!!

I went straight from my morning service after church to my Dad's church, with Andrew, John and Graeme, (Bass, Drums, and keyboard player respectively) because we'd agreed to be their worship band for the Chinese Fellowship that meets in his church's building. they were having a special Covenant service, where they were becoming a Baptist chruch officially, and becoming a church in their own right as Wirral Chinese Christian Church. (they'd been linked and started off as an off-shoot from the Liverpool Chinese Gospel church, but saw the need for a separate fellowship in the wirral area)

It was really exciting to be part of the service celebrating the birth of a new church, and although the service was a bit long, (it was all bi-lingual, so everything said in Cantonese was repeated in English a moment later, and vice versa!!) it was a brilliant exciting service to be a part of!! We then packed up all our gear at 5-ish, and headed back to our own church to play for the evening service there!!

I was whacked when i got home, but then was revitalised to speak to the lovely Margo on the phone, and then a little later on cam! (her voice, then her beautiful self on cam... how much more can a man want?! ;) lol)

Anyway!! lol

It's been a very busy weekend, and the week looks to be no different. Tonight I am off to the gym straight from work, and then off to church for a music practice for a wedding on saturday! Thursday night I have a curry night with some of my mates from church, and we're having a "lads night" with three of us lol, should be fun!! :p

I also have to choose the songs for Sunday morning as I am leading then, and we have no data projector, so they'll all have to be from songbooks!! (grrr!)

Anyway, i am also busy in work so I shall have to go!!!

(p.s. I've had to keep correcting the word busy, as in my haste I've been typing "busty" every time! i wonder where my mind is at today.... rofl! :p)

Bye!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So you kept nearly saying "I'm so Busty.". Excellent! Now that... would be funny to see :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!!!

    thanks Helen, you have a knack of making me look like a true idiot! lol!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl *knows about JM's typos*
    Just be glad you don't live in Conception Junction. ROFL

    ReplyDelete