Friday, August 10, 2007

Hmmmm...

It's SERIOUSLY quiet in the shop.

So quiet that I can stand here and type this.

I've been resisting blogging waiting for a customer to approach, and I've just been checking my emails every ten minutes but I got really bored!! I'm up to date with everything I can think of, and I have no more tasks/projects for today, and we close in little over 30 mins, so there would be no point starting one even if I recalled one suddenly!!

It's been fairly quiet today, bu even though I moan about being bored, it's still a nice feeling to have got through all my priorities and tasks for today. I can just imagine some idiot will come in at 5:25, you just watch!! lol

2 comments:

  1. ha ha

    and i had a very busy morning. i'm STILL not done ... but that's only because i dont know how to do conclusions.

    i'll speak to you in a bit!! :)

    ReplyDelete