Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stress Reducer...

Can I reccomend listening to Handel's Messiah at a fairly loud volume with a fresh cappuchino?

It works wonders.

I got most of my work done, only the actual Branch Sales Report to type up now and send to my boss on Monday, so I'll do that tommorrow on my day off. (I brought home all the paperwork and statistics, but it's fairly easy and only takes about 40 mins to do).

I've got a fairly busy day tommorrow, it's my day off but I've finally got around (after three years of denial lol) to getting a Disability Living Allowance claim form. My m.s. isn't too bad at the moment, but I have definitely noticed a slight deterioration in my health from 3 years ago, so am trying to be realistic and get on the benefits ladder now so that it'll be easier later on.

I've struggled a bit with it in my mind, because I know I'm not as bad as some people are; I've still got a full time job at the moment and am not in a wheelchair and can still walk basically fine, in fact if you saw me in the street you probably wouldn't guess I have m.s, but it's when I overdo it I get symptoms, and when I'm really tired I get muscle spasms and limp slightly and all sorts of other not very nice things!!

I do feel a bit guilty about putting a claim in, but my parents have told me I should investigate whether Im entitled to anything, and because I'm on a very low paid job I could do with the extra money to be honest!!

I've never been one to sack off work or be a blagger, so it makes me feel a bit guilty to be claiming at all, but I guess there's a lot of people who claim it that shouldn't.

I'm going to the Citizen's Advice Bureau tommorrow morning to see if they can help me fill it in, how I should word it, etc as I haven't really got a clue and it's a bit daunting!!

I'll let you know how I get on and whether I managed to fill the form in at all lol

Well that's enough of my incredibly exciting life for now; (lol)

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment