Friday, November 03, 2006

Rants & Questions...

I'm a bit fed up today.

It's my day off and I have no money to do anything or go anywhere, and my trip to the C.A.B. this morning was a complete waste of time. I got there early, and was told that "only people with appointments can be seen today". It didn't say that on their website, which really pee'd me off. So, I still have these forms and I still have to wait.

This is the third time I've been to try and get help filling in these forms, and the third time I've been turned away. I'm starting to get a little peeved. How am I supposed to claim for benefit when I don't understand the gibberish that it's written in, and how they want it phrased?

I'm gonna go back on Monday because I have another day off then because I'm working all of next weekend. Apparently Monday is a drop-in day, so if I'm prepared to get there early and sit around I can see someone then.

Anyone who knows anything about m.s. can I ask a question?

This may sound stupid, but bear with me. I know about physical symptoms, and I know about cognitive symtoms in m.s, but has anyone heard of emotional symptoms? Only reason I'm asking is because I have become a lot more emotional lately, and I have literally been ready to burst into tears at the slightest thing, which is not really like me. I have just about managed to control it, but I've had really strange moments over the past year where I've been welling up over the most stupid of things.

I know for the ladies you can have the time of the month to effect ur emotional state via hormones, but is there a connection in m.s. between the disease and emotional states?

If I'm being stupid thinking this, please be blunt, I'm not normally one of those people that sees a symptom over every little cold...

Can someone help me out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment