Saturday, November 04, 2006

Knackered.

It's been a longggggggg week.

I feel like I should get a medal for getting through this week, though what I achieved in terms of results or tasks completed is not really that much more than an average week.

It's just felt alot harder to do this week.

Stretching ahead of me in a yawning threatening way, (much like my mouth at the moment) is another very busy week, with a major Conference all next weekend to work at. Part of me is looking forward to it, as there's a great comradery between the staff when we do an event like this, and you always feel you've gotten to know people better when you've eaten with them and slept in the same accomadation as them. The other part of me is dreading the long hours on the bookstall, though as long as I take it easy this next week, I should be ok for it.

So, tommorrow is a chance to relax and recharge before the coming week assaults my senses once again in a blinding flurry of activity. Every Sunday should be like that I guess. (No, not a flurry of activity; I meant the recharging thing)

Today was fairly busy in the shop, but to be honest I didn't make much of an effort, I was too tired and unmotivated. Tonight I shall relax, and maybe blog a bit more and watch tv and listen to music; not world shattering events generally, but piecing-together activities for me as I ready myself to join with other people in re-connecting and recharging with God tommorrow.

Hoping that you get chance to do that to, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment