Friday, November 03, 2006

More.

Ok so I've answered my own question.

I went on the uk Multiple Sclerosis Society homepage, and found a section about emotional symptoms of m.s.

This seems to fit what I'm experiencing at the moment. I'm not a doctor so I could be wrong, but I think I might make an appointment to try and discuss it.

Guess I'd better avoid the chick flicks for a while!

At least I know I'm not going insane, last Saturday I went to see Click with Richard, and had to pull myself in hard emotionally before I became a wreck!! Part of the film is moving, but I could feel myself beginning to sob openly in the cinema, and it was way embarrassing and totally over the top compared to the actual content of the film!!

Oh well, we'll see what the "experts" have to say...

Maybe I'm just a big girl's blouse!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty confident you are not a big girls blouse - I haven't met you ever of course so u never know...

    Just kidding.

    Seriously tho' it sounds like what you are feeling and experiencing is pretty normal - esp. (excuse me for being honest) but if as you say you have been in denial for some time then maybe emotionally you are just starting to work through things.

    Remember, we are blessed to know the greatest physician - (I know, He's the greatest healer too) - but also the greatest physician - He knows how we can cope best on a day to day basis - what we should do - when we should rest etc.

    I have to keep reminding myself that - if he tells me to stop - I really should.

    Don't give yourself such a hard time :)

    ReplyDelete