Saturday, October 01, 2005

Since Last Post....

Not original I know but hey! *shrugs*

Ok, so here was my week so far:

Reading, feeling ill, sniffling, playing guitar, feeling ill, more reading, chatting on msn, more reading.

Oh and last night I went to my brother's, (HWIM) for tea, and to play guitar for a while, and to watch a DVD. Didn't really wanna go, but was glad I did in the end, really enjoyed it. Dave's mate Jon came as well, I've been (supposedly) giving him guitar lessons for the past two weeks, tho what he can learn from me I'm not sure to be honest.

It's a bit embarrassing, just because I've been playing longer, they both look up to me as a guitarist, which is a bit strange, because I don't think I'm that good really. I used to be, but I haven't played properly in a band for well over a year now, and only play at home now when I'm bored, so I don't practice much anymore either.

Oh well, that's my exciting week.

4 comments:

  1. It´s funny how you usually are happy that you left the house for some entertainment... :)

    Greetings from Finland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! wow someone I don't know! Yeh I guess so, I spend most of my time alone in my room nowadays. A cowards retreat against the world I think you call it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you only practice when you are bored, and you don't play much anymore does that mean you are hardly ever bored????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm good point... maybe I'll edit that post!

    Smartypants! :p

    ReplyDelete