Tuesday, October 25, 2005

101 Things Quest Is Launched!!!!!!


Because of this: -------------------------->

It's a children's book newly published this month.

The idea is to complete 101 tasks before you become old and boring in as quick a time as possible, and to have fun doing it!! Click on the title of this post to visit the website!!

I've been challenged by Ali, (her blog's the top one in my list opposite) to work through the whole book, and achieve all 101 tasks as soon as I can!!

So, celebrating all that is childish and silly and nonsensical, I accepted!!

I will be updating regularly on which task I have completed, and how far along I am. Some tasks are simpler than others, (i.e. task number 33 "Learn To Bake A Cake") and some tasks involve more than one person or object, (e.g. task number 55 "Invent A New Trend" or task 75 "Watch A Tadpole Grow Into A Frog") and some will definitely take a while!!

Alice and I bought the book, and will be providing evidence on our blog(s) that we have completed each task as and when we do it. The fun part is, you get to fill in a form in the book, and give yourself a star when you've done it!! The stickers are provided with the book, is that GREAT or WHAT?!

:-)

So... if any of you want to join us in our quest, or (for those of you who are non uk) want a copy of the book so you can follow... email me or leave a comment!!

I've started already, but am visting Ali on the 4th November for the weekend to try and get some more tasks done. :-)

I'm gonna win I'm determined!!

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment