Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hehehehehe

I can't speak, I'm laughing too much! I think I've just wet myself.... Ha ha ha hahaha ha ha hahaha!

Top 10 Rejection Lines

Given By Women
(and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You are one jurassic geezer.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend (who's really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).

5. I don't date men where I work. (Hey, bud, I wouldn't even date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's not me, it's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

...and the number 1 rejection line given by women (and what it actually means)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet. It's that male perspective thing)



In response ... The male perspective on the same issue


Top 10 Rejection Lines

Given By Men
(and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)

...and the number 1 rejection line given by men (and what it actually means)

1. Let's be friends. (You're unbelievably ugly.)

German Automotive Terms

  • INDICATORS Die Blinkenleiten Tickentocken
  • BONNET Pullknob und Knucklechoppen
  • EXHAUST Spitzenpoppenhangentuben
  • SPEEDOMETER Der Egobooster und Linenshooter
  • CLUTCH Die Kuplink mit achlippen und schaken
  • PUNCTURE Die Phlatt mit Bludymucken
  • LEARNER Die Twatten mit Elplate
  • WINDSCREEN WIPER Der flippenflappenmuckenschpredder
  • POWER BRAKES Der edbangeronvinschreen stoppenquick
  • GEAR LEVER Biggensticken fur Kangaroochoppen
  • FUEL GAUGE Der Walletemptyung Meter
  • BREATHALYSER Die Puffinter fur Pistenarsen
  • REAR VIEW MIRROR Der Yonkunter ist Tooklosan
  • SEAT BELT Der klunkenklikken frauleinstrapper
  • HEADLIGHTS Das Dippendontdazzelubasted
  • FOG WARNING Die Puttenklogdownan und dukkit
  • TRAFFIC JAM Die Bluddinmuckin Dammundblast
  • REAR SEAT Der Schpringentester
  • BACKFIRE Der Lowdenbangermekkenjumpen
  • ACCIDENT Das Bleedinkmess
  • NEAR ACCIDENT Der Phewn Near Schittenselfen
  • CYCLIST Der Peddallpushink Pilloken
  • SKID Die Bannanen Waltzen
  • DOUBLE WHITE LINES Overtaken and Krunchen

No comments:

Post a Comment