Friday, October 14, 2005

Insanity Strikes!!!!!

Er... I've gone a bit mad....

For some reason, in the last three months, my reading appetite has quadrupled, and I've been interested in reading anything... books, magazines, notices, billboards, anything!!

It's really weird, and is kinda freaking me out, but I've recently joined a book club, and for some totally unknown reason developed some very strange reading interests....

Tonight, I ordered the following, and spent a HECK of a large amount of money:

Weighing The Soul (Len Fisher)
Stupid White Men (Michael Moore)
Big Bang (Simon Singh)
The Archaeology of the Afterlife (Tony Allan)
Einstein's Monsters (Martin Amis)
Agatha Christie: Murders To Die For (Agatha Christie)
The Lincoln Lawyer/ Mary, Mary (James Patterson)
Ladies Detective Agency set of 4 (Alexander McCall-Smith)
Violets are Blue/Four Blind Mice (James Patterson)
Along Came a Spider/Kiss the Girls/Jack and Jill/Cat and Mouse/Pop Goes The Weasel/Roses are Red (James Patterson)
3rd Degree (James Patterson)
London Bridges (James Patterson)
Watchers/Sole Survivor (Dean Koontz)
Lightning/Intensity (Dean Koontz)
Life Expectancy (Dean Koontz)
The Moscow Vector (Robert Ludlum/Patrick Larkin)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (J.K. Rowling)
Vellum: The Book of All Hours 1 (Hal Duncan)
Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

The books rangein type from supernatural sci-fi fantasies, reference works on great discoveries in science and the people who made them, books explaining the Big Bang, Crime Thrillers, Reference Works on Archaeological Discoveries about the Ancient's view of the Afterlife, Modern books written about american culture from a sarcastic viewpoint, to an old fashioned Science Fiction Dramatic Love Story!!!

I can't stop reading at the moment, it's really wierd!! I've also put a bid in on E-Bay for the Complete Works of Shakespeare, and have on order all of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes Series!!!

I think I'm going to hibernate for a few months to read all these, I'll see you all in a few months!! If any of you need to contact me, I'll be in a log cabin at the top of the Rockies, with a very warm rug and a roaring log fire....

(ok I'll be snuggled up on my leather couch in my room, but readers have imagination you know... hehe)

I may not post for some time......

No comments:

Post a Comment