Saturday, October 15, 2005

Day Off

I’ve not done that much today, which is the idea!!

I went to sort out some financial stuff this morning, and then met Michael, a homeless guy I’ve known for about 5 years, and we chatted an had a coffee…

Then, I went to the Gym in the afternoon.

I really wish I hadn’t!

Lol.

I overdid it, I spent 20 mins on the rowing machine (not bad), and then 1 hour on the bike. (not good!)

I came off the bike and realised I’d completely dehydrated myself by doing too much which was a bit silly to say the least! I nearly fell over when I went to stand up, and my bum muscles were ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME!!!

So, I decided to spend some time in the steam room, to warm up my muscles…

When I got in there, I was the only one there, and the heat hit me like a sledgehammer, but it was good! I felt so relaxed, but could only spend ten mins in there because it was SOOOO HOT!!! It did me good though, and my muscles were’nt aching at all when I had a shower and got changed and left.

I’ll have to go in the steam room more often after working out I think!! I may not be very buff, ‘cos of the machines I go on, but at least I’ll have a firm BUTT!!! :p Lol lol lol!

Anyways….

Got home and sorted out my computer which for some reason hasn’t been downloading and installing updates for Windows for two weeks, so I’d missed quite a few, and it took a while to install them all!!!
I also re-labelled some of my mp3 CD’s that I’ve burned lately, so that I’ll know what exactly is on them when I come to transfer them to the I-Pod! (I haven’t got one yet, but am planning to buy one next week! :p )

I also booked an appointment to get my hair cut for next Saturday, I’m planning to have it dyed purple and cut in a beckham-ish Mohican again, with the strip of the Mohican being white blonde! I preferred my hair like that I think. :p

Well, that was my not-so-exciting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment