Sunday, October 09, 2005

This Last Week, I.....

  • went to Leeds for two days and helped to re-merchandise the latest shop in our chain to be re-fitted.
  • cried over a friend who's decided being a Christian isn't for them
  • managed to burn onto CD 600 of the songs I have on my computer to create 4 MP3 discs, and save me 8 gigs of hard drive space
  • went to church (which was today, and is in itself an amazing thing)
  • finished another book ('Velvet Elvis' by Rob Bell, I'll blog on it soon)
  • smoked a cigar for the first time out of curiosity and didn't like it
  • sang kareoke in a pub with my mate and we sang 'Losing My Religion' by R.E.M. and were easily the best of the night lol
  • slept in. twice! oops!
  • stayed up 'till 3 am chatting on msn
  • made an appointment to go for a coffee with my Pastor
  • started another book 'A New Kind Of Christian' by Brian D McLaren
  • got halfway through '13 Steps Down' by Ruth Rendell (another book!)
  • dusted off my electric and my amp and played it very loud with lot's of distortion and felt better for it afterwards
  • saw a homeless man in the pouring rain and cried because I couldn't do anything and didn't have any money on me
  • regretted a conversation I shouldn't have had
  • regretted an opportunity I didn't take
  • learnt that I'm not on my own
  • got bored in work because it was quiet
  • spilled a whole bag of chips and a halfpounder burger when I tripped over a paving slab and bruised my kneecap
  • spilt some milk but didn't cry
  • laughed so hard i nearly wet myself
  • ate a really hot curry
  • got really angry with someone
  • watched the films 'Vanilla Sky', 'The Ladykillers', and 'Along came Polly'
  • saw the sunrise
  • got soaked and looked like a drowned rat in the rain
  • looked where I shouldn't have
  • procrastinated about going to the gym. Twice!
  • lied once (that I can remember anyway...)
  • told the painful truth. once.
  • smiled at myself and how stupid I can be
  • mis-spelt/mis-typed 100's of words on msn
  • talked to a person about Jesus
  • blatantly avoided talking to a person about Jesus
  • thought bad of someone i shouldn't
  • wanted to swear loudly at a customer!

As you can see, it's been a busy week! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment