Monday, October 24, 2005

BLIMEY!!!

I've just finished it.

What can I say!!

I was excited, intrigued, mystified, enthralled, anxious, discombobulated, and then finally gutted!!

It's got it all, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact I enjoyed it a bit too much, as I didn't eat for a few days until I'd finished!! I was seriously dissapointed at the end, because I'd heard the rumours before I'd read the book, (that's what happens when you don't keep up with the latest authors) so was expecting a dramatic ending, which it was, but not in the way I'd expected!

I've got my own theories about who did what and why, but I'll wait for now before indulging in them, in case someone's reading this blog who hasn't read that far yet!! (seriously tho... WHY NOT?! I thought I was behind!!!)

It's a really, really good read, and I can't wait for the Final book. I imagine if it's in the same vein as this one, that the last book will be advertised on Amazon with a "free forklift" as it's gonna be a thick tome!!

It's great, if you haven't found the phenomena of HP yet, (and I don't mean the sauce!) go and buy the first book, and await to be enthralled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment