Friday, September 16, 2005

Update...

Yeh I know it's not a very original title, but I don't feel very creative today.

Finished Book 5 in the HP series, haven't bought book 6 yet, so will have to wait, grrrrr.....

Went to the pub last night for an EXCELLENT curry, had a vindaloo, the hottest one I've ever had! Got a little bit tipsy as they were giving away free drinks as part of some promotion! Oops! Never mind, at least I got out of the house for a bit, which is the main thing.

Me and my mate Pete had the usual chat about relationships, (he's in one and I'm not) and sex and trying to live for God but sometimes struggling, (not in that area for him just in case anyone reads this from my church lol) and me moaning about lonlinees and there not being any decent women about, like I always do lol.

It was a good night tho. :-)

I'm thankful for the few friends I do have. :-)

Mum and Dad leave for a week's holiday on Sunday, and I'm still off for another week and not going anywhere, so I'll have the house to myself during the day all next week. I think I'll get even more reading done! Can't decide which of my many books to start next tho.... Hmmmmm... Choices, choices....

No comments:

Post a Comment