Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Just Starting To Read....

This.

I've read quite a few of his others, and really enjoyed them. I think there's only about 3 of his published titles I haven't read!

I like his style, yes he does always centre the plot round the legal world usually, but the plots and characters are usually memorable and varied enough for you to forget that by the time you start the next book.

He's very clever at twisting circumstances and situations in his books, so that when you read something near the beginning of the story, it's usually mentioned for a reason, as it will be significant later on...

His characters are always memorable, and the plot is usually so good that he doesn't feel the need to "spice" it up with lot's of bad language, etc.

Not surprising really as he identifies himself as a Christian publicly, if not directly in his books.

He's a cracking writer and I'm looking forward to the many twists and turns and shocks and surprises there will no doubt be in this one...

*grabs a coffee, smooths out the sofa and settles down*

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment