Friday, September 23, 2005

Hobbit The Host...

My sister's having a party tonight.

I've kindly volunteered to stay in as the older brother, to make sure none of her mates spew on the carpet......

I've donated my dvd player with surround speakers and subwoofer as the music player, and it's working very nicely, and VERY loud!!! :-)

With this awesome responisbility comes the added perk of stealing a few drinks. hehe.

I think if this party doesn't go well, we'll be able to open as an off licence tommorrow, I've never seen so much alchohol in my life before!!!!

The fridge is full.

This is either gonna be an enjoyable night or a nightmare, I hope it's the former.....

*gulp*

(I guarantee I'll have to clean up tommorrow... I guarantee it won't be my sis, you wait an see)

No comments:

Post a Comment