Monday, September 12, 2005

So I Think I Like This Series... (!)


Fourth book was excellent!! I'm getting into this one too! I'm on to page 233 so far! It was very sad about Cedric Diggory, and the whole story has started to get a bit darker, but it's really well written.

Harry seems to be growing up fast too, I guess if you had an evil "sub-human-now-human-back-from-the -dead" trying to kill you, then you'd grow up pretty fast too!!

I still haven't figured out Professor Snape yet, I dunno why Dumbledore trusts him,what evidence he gave to prove he wasn't being a double agent for Voldermort...

I'm half exoecting there to be a giant twist at the end of this book, but we'll have to wait and see....

It's really good so far though!

I'm also waiting for someone else to die, it's been too quiet so far. And... Why can Harry suddenly see the enchanted horses when he couldn't before?!

So many questions... !! Guess I'll have to read on to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment