Monday, September 05, 2005

Strangerer and Strangerer....

Jm: Hello there?
Phone: You rang?
Jm: Actually no. You did.
Phone: Oh. Right.
Phone: Hang on...
Jm: Wot?
Phone: You said hello first.
Jm: I knew you were going to do that.
Phone: How?
Jm: *rolls eyes* You're a phone right?
Phone: Oh all right smart ass.
Phone: What's this about anyway?
Jm: Er... nothing.
Phone: Nothing?
Jm: that's right.
Phone: So why am I here?
Jm: How the hell should I know? You're the one who rang!!!
Phone: But, but....
Jm: Shut up. You're just here because MooCow and Thérèse were busy and I needed a stand in...


Aside: Wot about me?
Jm: You were sacked.
Aside: Oh. (looks crestfallen) Man, two blogs in two days.... (walks pitifully away)
Phone: haha
Jm: I don't know what you're laughing at, they're both back. Bye now.
Phone: Dammit.


Salvador Dali: Can I paint your portait?
Jm: Hell No!
Salvador Dali: pweeeese?
Jm: No! and btw, you're freaking me out, you sound like Elmer.
BTW: No I don't.
Jm: Not you, *points to Salvador* Him!
Elmer Fudd: No he doethnt.
BTW: Yeth I do!
Jm: No, no, NO! You're doin' it allllll wrong!! Not you, *points at BTW, then points at Salvador* YOU!
Yosemate Sam: Yer sounds a heap like me there son.
Jm: Oh I give up...
Aside: I'm confused, Can I come back now?
Jm: No.
Aside: pweeeese?
Elmer Fudd: thtop thkitting me. Ith noth funny.
Yosemetee sam: Shut it, yer lilly-livered-mommas-boy!!
Aside: Now?
Jm: No.
Aside: Now?
Jm: Once again.... No.
Aside: awww pweeeese...
Everyone: NO!!!!
Aside (in a sulk) ok then.
Jm: Right. That's the end.
Phone: Of what?
Jm: I thought you'd gone?
Phone: Nah not yet, Thérèse is making a cup of tea, and MooCow is playing with his hippos...
Jm: Well tough, like I said this is the end.
Phone: What Is????
This: I am. (bows) Thankyou and Goodnight!!
Phone: Dammit.

1 comment: