Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday!

Sorry couldn't think of an exciting title for this post!

Well I've done something tonight I've not done in months....

(don't bite the corner of your lip like that, it's not that norty lol)

I sat and watched television!

For a whole hour!!

No internet, no reading, no listening to music, but just pure unadulterated entertainment.

I actuaslly watched the penultimate episode of that program about Sir Alan Sugar finding a new trainee. It was actually quite entertaining, especially the overconfident idiot that tried to convince him he was the best thing since sliced bread lol

Not that I would even come within the first 100000,00000 lol

It's funny watching the mindgames and overconfidence people try to exhalate.

I'm so not a buisnessman lol

My problems in finding a suitable job are so far from theirs that I'm glad!

Makes you glad for the job you have got, despite it annoying or frustrating you.

Once I'd finished weatching some tv, I came upstairs and started listening to some albums I haven't listened to in a long while, particularly Maroon 5, Smashing Pumpkins, Anastacia, Hothouse Flowers, Travis, Marc Cohn, Seal and a few others!!

You know how sometimes you associate past relationships with an album or piece of music? Well I do anyway. They can be a song you heard when you were out together, or an album you bought during that time, and have good memories of. Well, all of the previous albums I mentioned, have some sort of memory attached to them, and I haven't listened to them in a while because of the association, but I figure than rather than get down about it, I should celebrate the love I've had in my life, because at the time, they were happy times, and I should remember that. Maybe the phrase "saving up for a rainy day" should apply to good memories and not just to money...

Yes I've been hurt quite alot, but I've also had some very good times. I remember times when I nearly literally felt I was gonna die laughing, and also many walks in different places, holding hands and sharing stolen moments of kisses that warmed me up not neccesarily on cold days, but warmed me up from the inside. I remember many parks, and places of peace that just the two of us shared, and also conversations filled to the brim with silly comments and a kind of childishness that made both of us feel like two six year olds holding hands.

I've shared all these experiences with all the girls I've been with, and of course I have regrets, but I also have become a better person because of them. I hope they would see that anyway.

Kat, Michelle, Laura, Adele, and Alice, thank you for making me happy!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment