Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Exciting News!!!

Im at a gig a week tommorrow!!

I'm playing guitar for my sister at an urban music audition gig, so it's an acoustic set!!

We've decided to do an acoustic cover of Basement Jaxx's "Good Luck" which was quite a feat to work out all the chords from the CD!! So, now I'm apparently an Urban Guitarist. It's a different way of playing the acoustic, and I'm quite excited about it!!

We're also doing some of her songs, which I've had to re-work into an acoustic context obviously, as she normally sings r n b!!

Hopefully should be a good night tho!!

If anyone is in the Liverpool area on Wednesday 31st May, between 8 and 11, come to the Dragon Bar near to Chinatowwn, and you may hear us, and lots of people more talented!!

I'm so excited.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment