Sunday, February 13, 2005

One Big Sigh...

Phew.

Nearly Finished!!

Today I spent all of my day off having my first "New year Chuck-Out" for approx nine years!!!

I chucked out SEVEN (yes, seven!) Bin Bags full of documents and papers, and old songs that were rubbish, and also a lot of photos of ex's, etc. It's taken about 38 hours in total, but I've done it, and I'm exhausted!!

The problem is I'm one of those people who just hordes things, even if they have no use, or are unpractical to keep, just because they have sentimental value!! I just can't bear to throw things away!!

Well, last night and today I did it, and now I have EONS of space in my room!! In fact, I have realised I have so much space, I can get a small 2 seater couch, AND my Marshall Valvestate Twin Speaker Guitar Amp!!! This is fantastic news, as it means I don't need to keep the Marshall in church anymore!! I can record to my heart's content at home now!! :-)

I've decided I'm going to save up for a 2 seater couch, so that my room's even more cosy... Krystle, you got any ideas for me Ikea wise?! (thought I'd ask, you're a girl for a start so you know colours, and you seem to know the Ikea range inside out...lol)

I'm really tired, but glad I did it. I've also rearranged all the furniture in my room, so that I have a big area of space in the centre of the room now, so it feels much bigger, even though it's probably the same amount of room as before!

All this was because I'm meeting Adele on Wednesday night, we're going for something to eat, and then coming back to mine to watch a dvd. Not very exciting I know, but I'm a bit skint at the moment, so I'm having to take it easy on the whole "expenditure" thing!!

I'm glad I've got the room sorted though: it'll be nice to curl up with Adele on my bed to watch a sloppy film... :-) I may even get some Hot Choccy and Marshmellows and dim the lights to make it a nicer atmosphere... I'm an old romantic at heart really!!

I've really missed her, and it's only been two weeks since we last saw each other, since then I've written her 6 letters... lol

A bit sad I know... but hey, I LIKE the girl ALOT!! :-)

Oh well, I'll go to bed on the happy thought of cuddles with Adele on Wednesday... yay! :-)

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment