Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Brain Dead

Having finished Stocktake AND Month End accounts today... I resorted to slobbing all night tonight, as my brain has died, due to being overworked by figures...

I had loads of stuff I could have been doing tonight, but I really couldn't be bothered, choosing to procrastinate instead. That's actually my worst personality trait. I can procrastinate till the cows never come home.... (that's an intentional pun by the way)

Oh, how unfunny I am tonight!!

Never mind, at least I've got a day off tommorrow to recover...

I think I'll go walkabout and take some pics, I haven't posted any on here for a while!!

Off to get a coffee... the elixiur of my life...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - concentrating for such a long time really melts the brain. I had to go through a couple of hundred web pages once and replace just 1 line. *shudder* made me go potty (not in the toilet sense)

    ReplyDelete