Friday, February 11, 2005

Dammit.

Felt really depressed and down today.

My bank decided to charge me with three different charges, (£130!) which has wiped out the rest of my money for the month.

The week before Valentines Day.

My FIRST with my gf!!!

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Had a talk with her tonight, and she says not to worry, she'll treat me to "the classiest meal Maccy D's has to offer"!!!

:-)

lol I think she's great, I dunno why she hasn't dumped me yet!! lol

So, after Mac's, I said we can come back to mine and watch a DVD in my room, probably something sloppy by Sandra Bullock... You know the kinda thing!!

She said she wasn't bothered where we went or what we did, she wanted to be with me!!

I am really humbled. I don't deserve her at all.

Oh well, on that positive note, I'm off to bed!

Nite all! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the music, it really cheered me up.

    Richard (Sven's pal)

    ReplyDelete