Sunday, February 13, 2005

Anticipation...

She's home on Wednesday!!!!!

I can't wait!!!

(well, obviously I'll have to, got no choice, but you know what I mean...)

We've been sending txt messages to each other today saying how excited to see each other we both are... lol

Going for a chineese on Wednesday, then coming back to my newly moved around room to watch a dvd, Im going to cuddle her all night!!! lol

I've really missed her, it'll be good to be able to spend some time with her... :-)

Anyway, that's it. Nothing interesting really, just thought I'd let the blogging world know how happy I am that I'll be seeing her!! Had thought about some candles, but then thought that was a bit over the top for watching a dvd!!! lol lol lol

Not that we'll prob watch alot of it... ;-) lol

Here's hoping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment