Sunday, February 06, 2005

Looking Forward...

Got an exciting (and busy!) week coming up!! (my life is that sad, lol)

Tonight is the American Superbowl, (see the link at the bottom right for details!) so I'm off to my mate Bazza's after church for the Superbowl Party, to eat LOADS of food (he's ordered/bought about TEN PIZZA'S!!!!!) and to watch the game with a few other people from church!! (It'll probably finish at 2a.m.!!)

Then, I've got work tommorrow, but leaving straight from work, getting picked up, and going to a concert that I paid for a ticket for before Christmas, and forgot about!!
It's the band Runrig, (see the link to their site, bottom right of the page) they're a scottish gaelic rock band, you've probably never heard of them, as they've been going a looooong time!! They have a Massive following though!!! They're playing in Manchester, and I'm going with some friends from church. Should be a really good gig, I presume that's gonna be a late night too!!

Thennnnnnn....

Tuesday night I've got a band practice for the Easter Sunday PM Service. I'm planning and organising an alternative event, so am practicing the music, and teaching some new songs to the guys!! By the way, what are you doing Easter Sunday night?! I'm a bit nervous about it since it'll be the first service I've been completely responsible for, music, powerpoint, leading and singing, and everything!!
Thennnnnnnn....

Wednesday morning I've got a hospital appointment, got a bladder scan, (how pleasant!) and reviewing the injections so far, I'm owed two hours from staying late on Saturday, so even if the appointment is only 20 mins, I'm still not going into work till 11!! :-)
In the evening, we're starting small groups in the church, this is the first week! We've had home study groups for years, but we're adopting a cell principle for them now, and they're making me officially a deputy leader of my small group, with the aim eventually of me breaking off and leading my own group!! (gulp!) That should be exciting, as we've got a good group of people, and I've known them for years...

Thursday I'm going to crash, have a night in and sleep I think!! lol Unless my mate Pete is off, and then we'll be having our weekly curry night! Mmmm.... Hot Chicken Tikka msala.... Mmmmmmm.... (drifts off into Homer-like trance)

Ahem.

Anyways...

Friday is gonna be a relaxing night in I think! I'll work on more ideas for the Easter service, and start to plan a teaching outline for the kids Mission...


Saturday I have off!!

YAY!!

This time next week I'm leading again in the evening, so will have to choose and plan songs sometime before Saturday, probably Friday night I reckon!!

Pheeeeeeeeew! I feel tired just telling all that!!

lol

See????!

I do sometimes work hard!!

lol

Gotta go, am leading tonight as well, and have to be at Church for 5:45!!

No rest for the Wicked, and all that....

1 comment:

  1. Go Patriots! I watched the game (much to the protest of my body) - it was great fun!

    That and I had a wager that Patriots would win - now James has to help out at club because the Patriots won....Mwaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete