Friday, July 21, 2006

Quick Adverts Of Shameless Promotion

I've been going online now for roughly about 4 years, and have never really shared the sites I visit, and the places I go when I'm online (which probably would be 24/7 if I didn't have to work lol) So, here are some of the sites I benefit from:

If you're a christian who likes to think about your faith, go here.

It's the Mars Hill Bible Church site that is listed to the right in my list of blogs.

Seriously good sermons to get you thinking, I happen to think they're a brilliant church trying to live out the gospel and incarnate Jesus where they are, but even if you disagree, you'll still get some brain food to make you ponder...

Also, please forgive me, but I don't tend to talk much about having M.S, for reasons which I'll probably go into at a later point. Needless to say, I should, because there may be others out there struggling/dealing with the same things I do.

So... if you haven't heard of it and have M.S, or know someone who does, go here. It's a very informative site and although I don't go on it much, there is an online community of people there who are willing to share their experiences, and to help and support. Alternatively if you don't know what M.S. is and have always wanted to know more, then rid your ignorance and go there also.

Also another site I enjoy is this one.

Actually I chat there quite a bit!! Generally speaking they're good people there, although you always get some strange religious fanatics from time to time. (I use the word religious in the negative sense there!) But, generally good! I go under the name of Hobbit there, unsurprisingly!

Ok that's a small few, I'll do blogs and the people who write them in my next post...

Tarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment