Friday, July 28, 2006

Harsh But Fair

Joking aside, sometimes I am an idiot, and I excede myself. If you're not ready for something, you're not ready, and however it hurts someone's feelings you should say. My only regret is that I didn't say sooner, and maybe I would have caused less hurt.

If something is intensely personal, I don't always write about it here, but yes I did have a girlfriend that I didn't blog about, yes I ended things last night, and yes, in this particular situation, I am the one in the wrong and an idiot.

That's all I'd like to say about it.

3 comments:

  1. There is the Mea-Culpa ... think she'll be back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I called it off, so don't want to get back... I wouldv'e liked to be friends but I guess I screwed that up by leading her on. Anyway, this is a bit of a one-sided opinion on my side, so I'm better off not discussing it, and especially not on the net...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment anyway...

    ReplyDelete