Thursday, July 13, 2006

Luckier Than A Chocoholic In Cadbury's...



That's me!

On a trip to shropshire/n wales border last week, I managed to fall in the bottom of a waterfall, and yes... you guessed it, my phone escaped my pocket and fell right in to the river, and dissapeared forever...

Fortunately, I was due to upgrade for free because I renewed my contract, so I got a replacement sim card for free, and a brand new phone!

Here it is above.

I'm very happy with it, and no longer feel isolated and alone!!

p.s. , if you know me, and are reading this, and I had your number, let me know by email!

p.p.s. , if I didn't have your number but u think it would be fun for me to have it, feel free to do the same!!
I'm a bit of a phone tart really aren't I?!

Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that Shropshire is a dangerous place for you ...

    ReplyDelete