Monday, June 06, 2005

Update.

Original title I know.

It's Monday night and I'm knackered.

I went away to London for the weekend, to see my mate, and to have an important coffee with someone.

I've decided to apply for a job in London, that's what my possible big change was that I was reffering to a couple of posts ago. The informal interview/chat went quite well, the official interviews are in July, so I'll have to wait and sweat for a while!! Oh well.

I'd like to live in London. My mate will have space in his house from October, as the person who's currently lodging with him will be moving out, so we'll have to wait and see what happens at my interview in a month's time.

Damn, a month is a long time to wait for an interview. Let's hope it goes quickly. I think I've got a good chance. We'll have to wait and see.

I hate waiting, I'm the most impatient person on the planet when it comes to waiting for things I want. This one isn't even guaranteed either!! (I guess nothing is in life if you wanna be all philosophical about it)

Damn.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, exciting stuff. What sort of job are you going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've applied, (tho no guarantee of getting it!) for Deputy Manager of Wesley Owen London. (Wigmore Street)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooool. Hope you get it, that would be ace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. before i clicked on the comment, i knew you were going to say "welseley owen , wigmore street".
    i admit i had preknowledge that u already worked in WO. but still its a pretty good guess.

    ReplyDelete