Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wow.

I'm at my lowest point today, feeling worthless.

I'm having a bad day mood wise, struggling with my feelings.

Just now a customer who I talk to and serve in the shop regularly has shared her testimony.

She was high on cocaine and drink, and apparently I had a conversation with her, (I don't remember) and talked to her about God.

This all happenned three years ago, and she went back to a church because of the conversation we had. Her three kids are in foster homes, but she gets to see them regularly, and the youngest is a christian and has an amazing healing testimony.

I really don't know what to say, I'm over whelemed at the moment. I don't even remember talking to her, but she's adamant.

I'm going to go and cry for a bit now.
(I'm on my lunch and feel the need! lol)

God is good!

:'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment