Friday, May 06, 2005

You can't beat...

A good book, some light jazz in the background, and a leather couch to curl up on to read...

I like my room now.

:-)

Well, nothing exciting happenned today, I'm off to Dave and Sarah's tommorrow night, (my brother and his wife) to watch a film, and have some food.

Should be good.

Tonight's been very quiet and bittersweet. Lot's of lonliness mixed in with lot's of "alone-ness".... Strange, painful, but liberating. One more day at work tommorrow, then I'm off. Roll on the weekend!!

It's one of those night's you're glad you're in: it's dark outside, and I can hear the rain pattering against the window, and the wind howling outside. I'm safe, cosy, and warm in my space. The only thing missing is someone to share it with, but that's my own fault.

I wish I hadn't stuffed it up with adele.

*sigh*

Oh well, life moves on and all that.

I'm going to go and carry on reading and chilling out now...

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment