Monday, May 09, 2005

Pics...

I've decided that my blog doesn't have enough pictures, so I've posted a few on here.

Most are from when I was in London at the beginning of March. (pre-split-up with Adele) Haven't posted them 'till now, 'cos they make me a little sad, not that any of them have her in, but still, memories 'an all that....

Ah well.

Most of them are from the main Parks in London, I walked around them for the whole day, and it took me about four hours to do it. It went from really sunny to grey and overcast, to really sunny again, hence the pictures look so different even though they were taken on the same day. In fact, it was Monday the 14th March, because I remember the date for three reasons:

1. It was my two year anniversary of being diagnosed with M.S;
2. It was my brother's birthday;
3. It was the day before I split up with Adele.

So, quite a memorable day really!

The pictures aren't very exciting to be honest, because I take photo's of things I find interesting, not neccesarily anyone else!!

I'll post some more pics when I can be bothered, I have loads!!

(well, what else was I supposed to do on my own for the whole day in London with no money??!)

Lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi JM, nice to meet you - thanks for your comment to me. I noticed on your profile that you have MS. If you've been reading my blog you know that I just got trained as a yoga instructor - and in fact there is a style of yoga developed specifically for people with MS. You can read about it here:

    http://www.yogasite.com/ms.htm

    I've seen a lot of evidence of yoga's healing powers, so it's a form of exercise that you might want to investigate to help with your MS. Best of luck with everything!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete