Saturday, June 11, 2005

..................................

I got a very sad phonecall this morning.

After losing a battle with cancer, my best friend's mum (her name was pam) died early this morning.

If you do pray, please pray for Paul (Pam's husband), Genevieve, Rebecca, Charlotte, Virginia, Hannah, Kimberley, Issac, Zaac, and Emily. (her children).

Emily is the youngest, I think she's 9.

Pam had struggled through a lot of things, in her life but always seemed to be able to have a laugh. From what I observed, she loved her children over everything, and constantly put them first, and even went without to provide for them.

She loved God and followed him faithfully all her life. Now she's followed where we can't go.

I feel so desperately sorry for them.

I wish there was something I could do.

I'm glad to have known her.

No comments:

Post a Comment