Friday, June 24, 2005

Sigh Of Relief...

Well, been to see the Ms Nurse today, and she thinks it was an unfortunate one-off.

The fact that I couldn't hold it was as a result of the MS, because you're bladder/bowel/kidney functions do become affected apparently, in that your control is lessened as the nerve pathways are affected by the disease...

HOWEVER...

The fact that I had really intense pain just beforehand is significant according to her. The pain was a sign that my body was rejecting something, or at the very least not working properly, but nothing to do with MS. People who start suffering from incontinence as a result of MS generally have no warning signs whatsoever... it just happens.

So they're keeping an eye on me, but hopefully it was a very unpleasant one-off.

I'm sooooo relieved.

Still on for London then!!

:-)

(p.s. am on a day off for those of you who were nosy/desperate enough to notice.... ;) )

Am off to eat very unhealthy food at Macs with my bro now.... First macs in over four months at least!!

I'm such a healthy eater!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment