Tuesday, June 21, 2005

time... the only commodity you can't buy!!!

It's 7:43p.m, and I've just realised the time.

That's really scary. All I did when I got in from work, (at 6:20) was get changed out of my work stuff, and then got sum tea and then went online.

All I've done was read blogs and post some of my own. That's it!!!

It's what I do every night, and even after five months of doing it, I'm still amazed that I'm not aware of the passing of time. I'll be on here 'till at least 10 O'clock, at which time I'll get a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate/horlicks and go read a book/listen to music/watch a film till about 12, then go to bed, ready to get up for work the next morning, to start all over again.

I'm an internet nerd with no friends. Lol that's really sad!!

I'm predictable and I'm not even 31 yet.... Lol

Oh dear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment