Monday, June 06, 2005

Meltdown

Whether you like the band Ash or not, you can't deny that they ROCK on this album.

On another note, I had a thought that really really scared me today, and the song meltdown is quite appropriate really.

Without warning, the thought popped into my head today "what if God doesn't exist and I've been a bit of a pleb believing something that isn't true?"

The scarey thing is, I seriously considered it, and didn't have an answer.

Maybe I am reading too much lately.

Hmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. The apostle Paul considered it.
    My paraphrase from memory - if it wasn't true, then we (those who have suffered so much for the gospel) are to be pitied above all men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so say that ash dont rock on this album. Theyre pants!

    ReplyDelete