Friday, March 04, 2005

Hobbit is confuzzled...

Ok, so 12 years is a big age gap.

But, still!!

She doesn't want to get too intense too soon, but wants me to give her lots of post, cos it makes her feel wanted. Check.

She likes to be surprised, but don't spring anything too shocking on her. Check.

She kisses me like there's no tommorrow when she sees me, yet we can spend weeks apart with a few letters and occasional phone calls....

I'm so frustrated at the moment I could scream!!

I really like this woman, but she is driving me INSANE I tell you!!!!

Grrrrr long distance r'ships SUCK, BIG TIME!!!

She wants to take it slow, but keeps telling me that she misses me... Grrrr

I AM going to go and hit myself in the face with a VERY LARGE, SMELLY, WET, HADDOCK!!

*sigh*

That's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment