Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Day Off!!

It's Wednesday, and I'm off!!

YAY!!!

Having said that, I've got lot's of work to do, but I can do it at my own pace, which is cool.

I've been continuing my planning for the music event at my church on Easter Sunday night. It's called "The Road To The Cross", and it's worship songs and 2 performance pieces interspersed with thoughts from Max Lucado's book "And The Angels Were Silent", which looks at the last week of Jesus' life, the people he met, and the things he said and did, and how we should reflect those same attitudes as his followers.

It's taking ages to put together, as I'm trying to match the songs with the theme for each day that's covered in Holy Week!! It's only a small thought between each song, but I think they're quite deep, and do hit home. I've got to try and fit it all into just over an hour, so it's a bit of a tough call!! At least it only covers Sunday to Tuesday, and thursday to Friday and then Sunday!! The bible is quiet at what Jesus did on Wednesday of that week, and without wishing to sound irreverant, I'm glad!!! :-) lol

That basically means for the last few weeks I've been a literary editor, a music programmer, a worship leader, a powerpoint expert and a Bible scholar all rolled into one!! How's that for a tough job?! lol

Me and my ideas....

*shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment