Monday, March 28, 2005

A Change Is As Good As A Rest...

Or somethinng like that anyway.

In case you hadnt noticed, I changed my blog!

I'd decided that clutter is the enemy of life and creativity. (ok, so I just made that up)

I'd got a bit bored with it, and decided it was looking a bit depressing, and as that has generally been my mood for the past 2 weeks, I thought I'd change it.

Bravenet haters will be pleased to see that all the pop-ups have gone, this wasn't deliberate, I just forgot that when you change the template, all the "added bits" get changed aswell!! Lol Oops! I couldn't resist putting the music video back again tho, sorry Jonny, music is my life, and I like the fact I can keep changing and varying the styles. Besides, the darkness make me laugh, and I need to do that at the moment, so there.

I must say my Easter has definitely been less appealing due to the abscence of two major characters of influence in the blogging world... Sven and Jonny.

Come back, all is forgiven!!

Anyweay, you're not allowed to have a social life, those of us who helplessly hang on your every spoken (actually technically "typed") word will revolt soon I think.

Can't think what to write, will have to peruse more blogs.

An observation from someone quiet:

VJ and Therese have very interesting lives. (sorry Therese I've forgotten how to do the accents again)

Don't know what to write, I think I'll go and read...

No comments:

Post a Comment