Friday, March 11, 2005

Busyness is about to end...

Well, this is it.

I've finally managed to put finger to keyboard and actually type something!

Strange that work has been so quiet during the day, but social/church life has been so full!! I guess you get weeks like that every once in a while. Anyways, needless to say I've had a busy week, which is about to get a WHOLE lot better!!

I go to work tomorrow with a bigger bag than usual, not because I've suddenly become vain, (I've always been that silly!) but because I'm finishing work at 5, (half an hour early- my employer is so generous!) so that I can get to the coach station for 5:30...

And where might you be going? I hear you ask...

Off to London of course!! And not just for the weekend! Thanks to my hard-working tireless attitude to customer service, (!) I have earned myself a week off work!! I'm therefore going down to London to stay with my mate Ian, and also spend some time with my gf! Work will no longer be in my thoughts as of 4:50pm tommorrow, and "holiday mode" shall begin, with many up-turnings of the corner muscles of my mouth, and happy little sighs of relief as I leave the shop and all its pressures and concerns behind me!!

Im off to London till Wednesday, then coming back and doing some admin stuff for my church on Thurs and Frid, then hopefully fitting a new carpet a week on saturday!! Ah, it's going to be a full and delightfull week, and THIS TIME, I will remembere to bring my battery charger with me, so I can charge the batteries so I can take PICTURES!!!!

Ian and Adele will be at work during the day on Mon and Tues, but I will spend the time reading/catching up on sleep/planning my kids mission theme for August/sightseeing/taking pictures/talking to God alot/thinking deeply, so I will not even notice the time going by!!

Am really excited.

I might blog while I'm away if I can get to an internet cafe, (surely they have those in London of all places?! Don't they?!) but I'm not promising...

Until then, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*grins manically*

No comments:

Post a Comment