Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exciting Possibilities!! :D

Well it's been all-go here at the Cullen parental Household.

After a few weeks of flat-hunting, and trans-atlantic messaging and phonecalls and texts and image-sending, I've found one that Meg and I are happy with. I signed the rental application today, and I have to wait 48 hours for my details to be checked out and for it to go through.

So, very soon I could be in Meg's and my new flat!!

:D

It's very exciting, we're really pleased with it, and because it's two bedroom, we could have guests stay eventually as well!

If there's any hitches (which there might because I've been low-income for a long time until I got the Manager's job - now I'm up to just below average - Christian Retail for you!) then my Dad has agreed he can step in as Guarantor for us.

Here's hoping the next 48 hours will hold some good news for us!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you both! Good luck with trying to keep your crime-ridden past a secret from the flat minions! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very exciting. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big life-changes ... keep the stress down so you don't get sick.

    ReplyDelete