Thursday, April 10, 2008

Compassionate "Mercy-Eating"...

Lonely?

Lost in the bottom of the barrel, wondering when that special someone will come to find you?

You're aware that you're different from everybody else, people are harsh and judge by appearance and you get left behind all the time...

Forsaken and lonely, you meek out you're existence while your world crumbles around you as you see your colleages chosen over you every time...

Well don't worry, little lonely broken Custard Cream, I will choose you!!

:p

8 comments:

  1. How do you eat your custard cream then Hobbs? I do the whole take-it-apart-and-eat-the-cream-first bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man after myne own heart.

    One who will sacrifice his sense of aesthetics for the greater good (of filling his belly with good tasting custard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if it had been a blueberry cheesecake ... oh, the horror, the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did somebody say blueberry cheesecake?!

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benny - I usually dunk it till its soggy then let it melt in my mouth... *drifts away ecstatically*

    Charles - Indeed! And what would the world be without our selflessness eh?

    MdMh - *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I heard someone mention blueberry cheesecake...from a New York deli maybe in the theatre district...hmmmm!!

    But the lonely Cream Puff sounds lovely too of course. Sweet of you to devour it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe yeh "roland"! ;)

    I used to chat in a christian chatroom, (where I met my future wife!) and my nic there is "Hobbit"

    I was chatting in there every night for at least four years, so got to know quite a few people and made some good friends who know me as that!

    I think that explains it, no other reason obviously.....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete