Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some New Addictions...

HMV & Virgin Vouchers for Christmas are a curse!!

I bought House M.D. season 2 with some, and Alias Season 1. (ok I know Alias started ages ago but I've just got on to it... if you don't have cable or sky, you don't see these things!)

I'm now addicted and will have to wait till I've got enough to buy Season 3 of House. I'm gonna hire season 2 onwards of Alias on my Blockbuster account, (I have the unlimited one) as soon as I finish watching season 1.

I also finished watching 24 season 5 that I got for Christmas. It was awesome, the best conspiracy yet, I loved it!!

So as you can see, between listening to 75 podcasts and watching all these dvd's, I'll surface in the real world in about 2008....

Internet chat addiction and blogging?! Pah!

That's sooooo 2006!!

1 comment: