Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dissapointment

On two levels:

  1. I was feeling better yesterday and so rang work to say I'd be back in today. And here I am. It's the same drudgery, nothing's changed...
  2. The conspiracy I referred to here, it seems is not a conspiracy. There was a power outage at that time in our local area. It affected several homes in our street, I've found out.

So, with great regret and deepest empathy I must apologise to Pizza Leaflet Delivery Guy/Gal... It obviously wasn't you who set off the alarm.

Please don't sue me.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just what they WANT you to think.

    Also, I love how in that other post you referred to your undies as "boxies." Tee-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sorry i always call boxer shorts boxies, especially me calvins lol

    ReplyDelete